*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056814-105--Climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2305530
.....five people are offered $5,000 each to spend 4 days at a haunted manor
#1056814 added October 5, 2023 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
10/5 Climax
The Lunch Crew
Climax

All I have is a vague idea.
My antagonists, Marcus Deville and Jack Torrence, are step-brothers in charge of the local drug cartel. They have reasons why they want four of our five protagonists dead. The fiifth is left to tell the story.
Anyways Marcus and Jack and their henchcrew, four men/two women, find out that they are all at Birchwood Manor and raid the place.
The climax comes when our heroes dispose of the henchcrew and Marcus and Jack have to do things themselves. They enter the manor to find our heroes ready to confront them. Unfortunately M & J have guns and our heroes are out of ammo in the guns they took from the henchcrew.
Can they convince M & J that they have ammo?

I also wonder if aany of our heroes got huurt or killed in the process of disposing of the henchcrew. More than likely yes.
I really need to work with my characters too get a sense of their voices and personalities in action. Even though I’ve sat down and interviewed most of them, I still don’t know how they are going to react or what is going to happen to them until I get there.
I just thought of something. What if something incriminating was left on the dead body that will be found earlier in the story? Something that M & J want back. They aren’t goiing to want to kill the survivors until they find out where this evidence is....












































Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Thank you Ledgerdemain for creating this wonderful signature.
© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056814-105--Climax