*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056842-106--Outline
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2305530
.....five people are offered $5,000 each to spend 4 days at a B&B
#1056842 added October 5, 2023 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
10/6 Outline
The Lunch Crew

Description
Five friends are invited to spend the weekend at a haunted manor.

Stasis
The crrew has their usual gathering at the restaurant for lunch.

Trigger
At the restaurant they talk about the invitations to the manor. Might show each of the five running into reasons they need to get away. Possible antagonist involvement.

The Quest
Each one has a secret they wish too keep and they each must survive the weekend. Standing in their way are the ghosts and the antagonists.

Surprise
Could there be more than one body? Could they find skeletall remains of former guests? The Bed and Breakfast owners were serial killers who tortured and murdered people who came to stay.

Critical Choice
They choose to stand up and fight against the antagonists and their henchcrew. Also decide to perform the ritual in the book they found to set the ghosts free.

Climax
The final s howdown with the antagonists.

Resolution
Someone had been able to contact the authorities who take custody of the living antagonists and the evidence that will put them in jail for a long time.




Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Thank you Ledgerdemain for creating this wonderful signature.
© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056842-106--Outline