*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057084-life-and-the-search-for-peace-Oct
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1057084 added October 9, 2023 at 5:39pm
Restrictions: None
life and the search for peace ⚖️🕯️Oct
This weekend brought unexpected tragedy to the Holy land. 🙏🕯️🛐
🔯😥
People dear to me are personally touched, it's hard not to be affected... Innocent people and animals on both sides of the border, touched by a tsunami of terror.

Beyond that I'm choosing my goals carefully. I need to create a fundraiser to enable us to move to Virginia.
Best scenario we move next June. 2 nd best we visit next year and move the next. The main reason is health issues.
I started writing a poem about the darkness in the world , people becoming a candle 🕯️ of light and hope to cope with it all. Trying to effect change in positive ways.
218143218143

That was my weekly goals for this week.
Now I have to balance ⚖️ everyday tasks like feeding Maxy and MoJo in a few minutes (!) And keep myself grounded here. I just started settling in my groups with my people. I don't want what I HAVE to do take away from what I WANT to do here.
Thanks Sunny witch for becoming my Angel 😇 Army mentor!!! Help me stay grounded!
I found out on Facebook, one of my oldest closest friends has friends whom their daughter is a photographer who went to a wedding in Israel this weekend and instead went to Funerals.
In my own daily struggles is nothing compared to what others are going through, and will continue to.
May we all 🙏 pray for them and give thanks we live in the USA. It has many problems to be sure, but thank God G-d we are not experiencing how others are doing over there.
Israeli and Palestinians. The civilians caught in the middle of a terrorist nightmare.
Years ago we had a friend who told us of her grandparents who lived in Palestine. They had to leave their home and all they could fit on their donkey. This was 30 years ago. We never forgot...

Trying to change gears.
I've been thinking of recreating my first Web site, The sea of good Karma. It was built on Yahoo Geocitys years ago. A copy of it was saved to the Internet history museum online. It was a place I was sharing sites that brought positive ways to create change in our world. Sites like the animal rescue site continue to this day! Would love any input y'all would have. Post in comments please!;!
For those off Writing dot com
Please comment on where this is posted!
Facebook Etc don't be 🪭 shy!!!
OMG gotta feed kitties 😻


218143218143

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057084-life-and-the-search-for-peace-Oct