*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057409-Weary-of-the-world-
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1057409 added October 14, 2023 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Weary of the world 🌍
Sometimes it's hard to look forward when it seems the world is falling apart. We become weary of the world. Lately the best news I see is about people rescuing animals and it gives me hope.
Our country is a mess with the economy, rising rents and food Etc. People caught in the crossfire who have limited income.
People caught in the crossfire of the war. Innocent souls from babies to the elderly.
Just trying to live life with the limitations that keep people captive in one way or another.
Trying to find some joy in whatever they are going through.
Weather changes, fires, earthquake's.
In every age people believed they were living in the end days yet life continued.
Many faiths have their own book of creation and end days stories. They all talk about a new world to come. A place of safety and nature, animals living side by side with people. No more suffering or pain.
I wonder how bad it has to get before we start again, if we do. Will it be different this time?
It is said, light 🕯️ a candle and the darkness will flee
of itself. The more good we do, the less evil there will be. I want to believe it's true, I have in my life. It has become more and more difficult lately.
For tonight I'm weary of the world.
May goodness stand up and win for a change.
Thanks to my friend's here on WDC your good actions and support are louder than words 😌 could ever be!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057409-Weary-of-the-world-