*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058013-The-Wages-of-Trump-is-Death
Rated: 18+ · Book · Political · #2264247
Warning: not a safe space for conservative snowflakes
#1058013 added October 24, 2023 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
The Wages of Trump is Death!
Trigger Warning! This post may be offensive to entitled, right-wing snowflakes.


Sin begins with listening to a lying snake.

God is angry my friends. God is angry with the base and deplorable who have turned away from Him to worship Donald Trump. The Israelites of old melted their jewelry to create a golden calf. And they did kneel down and worship the false idol that they had made. Just so, the Republicans of today have cast off their dignity to worship an orange oaf. And they do kneel down to kiss the ass of the false idol that they have made.

Ours is a jealous and vengeful God, and covid is his mighty sword. Covid shall punish the unfaithful as the plagues of Egypt punished Pharoah. And lo, though covid strikes the just and unjust alike, the miracle of the vaccines will save many. But the hearts of Trumpers will be hardened against the vaccines. They will refuse the gift of God and perish.

God opens the eyes of the faithful. The sign of the N-95 mask will be worn by the wise and they shall be protected as the angel of covid passes over them. But the faithless Trumpers shall be cursed to drink bleach, inhale disinfectant, burn in the harsh light of the UV, and endure the wracking pain of the horse-worm pill.

Still, it is never too late to open your hearts, my friends! Even now, a merciful God may forgive the faithless if they renounce the evil of Trump and return to Him.

Repent, ye Trumpers, repent! The fires of Hell await.
© Copyright 2023 Words Whirling 'Round (UN: tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Words Whirling 'Round has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058013-The-Wages-of-Trump-is-Death