*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058426-Murder-Mysteries-Please
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#1058426 added November 1, 2023 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Murder Mysteries Please
         Do I have a favourite author? Hmmm, I read many books and most I enjoy.
         For a quick read I turn to James Patterson and his co-writers. There are different lead characters and back stories. Oh, wait, he's the most prolific writer. I joke with the local librarian that JP needs an entire space for his own works. I like mysteries.
         The one author I admire and anticipate new books from is Canadian, Louise Penny. She has crafted a series based on a French-Canadian detective, Gamache. The fictional town she describes, Three Pines, glows with the quirks of its citizens. An elderly, curmudgeonly woman is unapologetically her in-your-face self. She writes lovely poetry yet is at her best abrasive.
         LP too is a murder mystery author. Gamache believes in the psychology of crimes. The why of who-done-it is worth the read.
         I recently discovered authors Harlan Cohen and Michael Connelly. Their characters are also compelling.

© Copyright 2023 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058426-Murder-Mysteries-Please