*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059205-Blog-City-Prompt-November-9-2023
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1059205 added November 9, 2023 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Blog City Prompt November 9, 2023
Wednesday
November 9, 2023
11:10 AM
Blog City image small

Prompt: Cold November Rain. Write about your experience with the cold November rain or the song Cold November Rain by Guns and Roses or you can write about both for your Blog entry today.

Guns and Roses was popular when my children were 14 and 16 years old. I love Sweet Child 'O mine. I was fascinated with the name Axl Rose. The guitar riffs are amazing. I encouraged any kind of music that had clean lyrics for my kids.

Rain is an event here in the Southwest. Even my 11-year-old grandson goes berserk when it rains here. The rain gets the lead into the newscasts. Every drop is counted and reported. The streets flood because it rains in buckets. The kids, now 49 and 51 dance outside and let the buckets of rain soak them as long as there is no lightning. My son actually moved to Texas where everything is big. The rain, the gorgeous sky after the rain.

One time I was driving home from Las Vegas and took the turn off to Laughlin. It rained so hard with the biting wind that I had to pull off on the side of the road (with my lights turned off which you do so no one comes up behind you and rams into you). It was scary!

I love the sound of rain on my window. I immensely dislike the high winds. All of these occur during the monsoon season from runs from late June to September.

tracker


© Copyright 2023 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059205-Blog-City-Prompt-November-9-2023