*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059223-R-they-for-real--And-more-fun--realities-Nov-9-entry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance โš–๏ธ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059223 added November 9, 2023 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
R they for real ๐Ÿ™€? And more fun realities! Nov 9 entry
A lot going on today folks! Very challenging to my mental health! Just trying to get a therapist/ counselor can make you crazy! I was all set up after an hour phone call to have a video visit for this weekend. Then it turns out she doesn't see people over 64! So then we find another and it seems good then I find out my insurance only pays for 80% of visit so had to cancel.
The local place not taking people till end of January.
So I give up for now!
I did return to the Spondylitis site and at least was understood. Other folks posted to me and somehow it helps to know I'm not alone in this struggle.
I did a review for Google local Guide on Tractor supply company and they wrote back appreciating us.
They were awesome to get the crate to the car and when I couldn't get it figured out, they did at the store and quick!
Thanks to Bill and Eric!
Early day tomorrow laundry ๐Ÿงบ mat whoo freaking hoo! Good payout clean ๐Ÿซง gain smelling clothes and sheets!
I've been really down past couple days but hopefully can climb ๐Ÿชœ out of it ๐Ÿ˜.
Glad I have good folks in the virtual city ๐ŸŒ†!
Night everyone ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿซ‚๐ŸŒ

By the way ๐Ÿ˜œ I never know what I'm going to write โœ๏ธ until getting here and let it fly ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ!
218143218143


218143218143

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059223-R-they-for-real--And-more-fun--realities-Nov-9-entry