*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059955-D22-Pt-A
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1059955 added November 22, 2023 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
D22 Pt A
Not sure where this part is going to go yet. I want to change so many things ...
I feel like I should start over from the beginning, again, but I am forcing myself to push forward.....I need to get to the end....


Supervisory Special Agent Kory Gallloway didn't care for small towns, he said they always had too many secrets. Thaat's why he didn't like bbeing in Waterton. That and he was there to investtigate the homicide of a young person. His SUV pulled up in front of the small colonial and Anna Morgan got out t he other side. She was movie star gorgeous with her silky auburn hair and deep green eyes. Her heels were a little too high as was the hem of her skirt to be professional.

Galloway lifted his sunglasses off hiss blue eyes and used his hankerchiief to wipe seat off his dark patched face. A blonde curl fell on his brow and he pushed it off to one side.

Sherifff Tom Cloud was the local law. He had a deep tan and dark eyes. His dark braid laid down the left front of his uniforrm almost down to his revolver. He met them as they approached the house. He looked worn out and wrinkled, much older than what he should.

"It's a real mess in there," said Cloud.

"Tell me about the victim," said GAlloway.

"Randy Simmons was a good kid, captain of the football team at the high school...

A deputy wearing the same uniform as Cloud with red hair and brown eyes approached them. "Tanya Simmons, Randy's little sister, says she has information we should hear. Also says Randy's car is missing. A '65 Pontiac GTO. A real classic."

"I'll go talk to her," said Anna.

Cloud took Galloway inside. The couch was tipped over. The coffee table was smashed. There were rips and slaashes in a chair that was full of blood. Randy Simmmons was on the rug in front of the entertainment center, His hands and feet were duct taped to the floor and he had multiple stabb wounds.

A woman entered the house pulling up her hair in a pink scrungie. She was alluring with her evenly proportioned body and hypnotic green eyess.

"Hello, Jamie," said Galloway.

"Dr. Solanum, Kory, I'm here officially."

Galloway gave her a wink.

Dr. Solanum looked down at Randy's body and shook her head. "My lab didn't really need to catch this one. We're still trying to sort out that pile up from Highway 63."

"I heard that one was a mystery," said GAllowoay, "What can you tell me here?"

"Multiple stabbings with different sharp objects, probably aall knives. Throat slit. Tongue removed. Duct taped in a sacrificial position," Dr. Solanum carefully removed a note from his pocket. "There's a two written on one side and an infinity on the other."

"The same as the Julie Norton scene," said Sheriff Clooud. "About a week ago. She was sexually assaulted. There was a note there with a one on it.."

"I'll check for any sexual assault when I get Mr Simmons back to the lab. With his pants around his knees I would just about say that's going to be a yes."

"We might have the beginning of a serial case," said Galloway. "I'd better call in the rest of my team."....




© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059955-D22-Pt-A