*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061145-Blog-City-Prompt-December-18-2023
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1061145 added December 18, 2023 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
Blog City Prompt December 18, 2023
Monday
December 18, 2023
1:05 pm


Blog City image small



Prompt: expressions of love. In what ways can people express love and appreciation to others in their life?;

Every contact each day is an opportunity to express appreciation and love. On WdC it is mostly appreciation primarily through email. Thank yous for ordinary things like a review up to appreciation for going out of their way to help me. We currently have wonderful Santa Elves assisting me with anonymous appreciation notes to my Secret Santa. i have a list of those who are participating with the help and will thank them with appreciation.

Love can be tricky, Not with family. That is a no-brainer. We kiss and hug in my family freely and unconditionally. There are a few I have met here where I use the salutation of love. I tend to express love by buying something a person wants or could use, That is just the way I roll. Whether it was something for a yellow case person who needed basic goods after moving due to an impending divorce to surprising our wonderful Lilli with a physical gift I sent her from her WdC wish list. You never know who or what will come tomorrow. Today it is a new member I took under my wing for NaNoWriMo, sponsoring her writing. Our email exchanges are more and more loving. Writing to check on my health. Responding in kind, I wanted to buy this person a little WDC pin which cost $1.74 but $60 to ship. I will work around that because I want to express both love and appreciation.

I start out loving and appreciating people I like and become friends with. If it works out great. If not, any appreciation gifts were given for the right reasons and don't play into the downfall of a friendship. I really love the person drawn for me for my Secret Santa person.

I think people come in and out of your life at times when one or the other needs a hug or understanding of a situation. As that reason for becoming friends is no longer foremost, the underside may rear its ugly head and the friendship tank. It doesn't mean you love and appreciate the person emotionally but something comes up that spoils it. That all as part of this prompt may not fit exactly, but something I want to get off my chest.

In summary, I am a person who expresses love and appreciation at least one or more times each day. Since I have not read my email yet, I am confident those who have checked in with me will get some sort of acknowledgment that they are appreciated. It is no big deal to me because it is just the way i roll..

© Copyright 2023 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061145-Blog-City-Prompt-December-18-2023