*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062084-Questions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1062084 added January 8, 2024 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
Questions
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

I question everything in my life.

Today I started doing my mice work in multi-media. While I am much more pleased with the results, I'm still questioning the quality, of course, and I am not done yet with either one. I also am debating on doing at least one more as a bonus to make up for how long it is taking me. I do however stick by my decision to not start drawing before knowing the recipient. There's just different themes you use whether you have a male or female audience, though I guess I could of done them with the general public in mind.

I went with my worker this morning to drop my library books off and pick up my glasses. I really liked my eyeglasses until David made the offhanded comment about them being for a male. The Terry had to add "well she always does get stuff for men". I thought I was pulling away from my tom boy ways now that I am no longer looking for a mate of either gender. The Higher Powers did put me in a feminine form after all.....

I lived up to another resolution. I had made goals for just January and one of the goals was to enter two WdC contests this month. I entered "Share Your Faith" on the 5th and entered "Merit Badge Magic" on the 7th. I feel so good about it I'm considering entering at least one more.

I got so bored yesterday that I reviewed one piece. I don't push myself to review much just because, like everything else, I feel like I don''t do it right. I suppose if I were to review more I might earn more gps in t he long run but that's not enough incentive to get me past how hard it is for me to do it.

Okay, back to the prompt, I guess. I feel as though you should constantly question everything. I don't know who said it but one of my favorite sayings is "the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked". There's a point in there somewhere. how do you learn what you don't know if you don't first admit to not knowing? Every person really does have unlimited potential if they take the time to seek out what their talent is. Somewhere inside each person is at least one thing that they were meant to be good at; not just good, spectacular. Problem is most people pursue things that are not that one thing. Not only that, but other people are always pointing out to them what they are doing wrong.

This begs the question, what is it I was meant to be good at? Well, believe it or not, I am very good at psychology. It allows me to create realistic characters with true to life problems. It also helps me understand a lot of people (that and the fact that I am very empathic). I also am very sensitive to the supernatural so I am good at believing in people.

Of course I've always been good at writing and making up stories. That was the only thing in my life that there weren't too many blocks put before me. Oh, except for the "The odds of making a living at writing are astronomical. You better have something to fall back on." Of course, if I wasn't such a chicken I would have run away to New York to pursue my lifelong dream at some point or another.

Okay, this is long enough. My eyes are starting to see double even with my new glasses. .......

Never stop pursuing your dreams.......

© Copyright 2024 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062084-Questions