*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062128-One-Big-Yawn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1062128 added January 9, 2024 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
One Big Yawn
dissident - an opposition to official policy......That is so me lately....for the most part. Everything that I come across lately that has some form of rules or official policy I am finding fault with. I just seem to come up with a scenario where they would have to make an exception to the rule. For instance: whoever heard of a 500+ word count on a synopsis? Okay, maybe there has been but I don't think it is the norm....

Just had the word pop into my head as I was trying to think of what to write.......

My day was full of deep boredom as per usual. I didn't sleep that great last night so I wouldn't let anyone oppose me going back to bed at 8 after getting up at 7. Hey, I let the dog out and made coffee. I got back up at 10.

Can't really think of anything that I did do today. I got on WdC a couple of times, as always. Didn't really get any inspiration or anything. Surfed around Facebook a bit and signed up for a couple of free pamphlets (they had the nerve to call them free books) on a couple of subjects so that I could glance at them later for possible inspiration or just offhanded information that I might put in a story.

Oh. Yesterday I got some of my birthday gifts in the mail. Terry ordered me 5 diamond paintings. I started working on one of them today.I couldn't get comfortable doing it in the craft room though otherwise I probably would have worked on it more. I would like to bring it in my room but all Terrry keeps saying is she remembers me getting the diamonds all over the place when I worked on them in the apartment we shared back when. I think I would actually be getting more of them all over if I was to be using my tools that I haven't located as yet. II don't know.

I got a $25 visa gift card from a friend for my birthday and ordered stuff I didn't really want. I got a garbage can for my room that if it is the 3 gallons it said it was supposed to be I'll eat my hat. It's only two if it is lucky. I got the spray to finish the ceeramics we painted but no Terry says she can't do it and I can't do it because I just know I'll ruin them.. Finally we got a pottery wheel coming.Can you see the mess that is going to be? I should have ordered one of the magick kits I was looking at but I kept thinking of what Terry and David would say about it. OH well. Life goes on, such as it is.

It's only 7:10 pm and I am ready to go to bed. I'm starting to fall back into the habits of 2023. I'll try to do something bettter tomorrow.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062128-One-Big-Yawn