*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063859
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1063859 added February 9, 2024 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Child's bad movie trip - Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya
It was Monday, February 5th, 2024, and you are still raddled from the news from last weekend of your nephew going to military school against his will...

You are also raddled up from the news you got from earlier today from the doctors at the hospital. The doctors have told you that not only did she get Covid, but she also developed COPD...the dreadful disease that has killed 2 people in your family in recent years...all because she was smoking up a storm back in the day...AND IT ALSO DOESN'T FUCKING HELP THAT A CERTAIN ASSHOLE YOU CALL A BROTHER KEEPS FUCKING GOING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, PICKING UP DREADFUL DISEASES, BRINGING THEM BACK HOME, MAKING EVERYBODY GODDAMN FUCKING SICK, AND IN WORST CASES, EVEN FUCKING KILLING THEM!!!

You spend the rest of the week splurging out at a McDonald's and an ice cream parlor to help get over all of this tragic news!

Things would be going peaceful until Thursday, February 8th, 2024, your family on Facebook would be going crazy again. Apparently, Ross is going to yet, another dumb Indian movie with his roommate!


Are you mother fucking kidding me?!? YOUR MOTHER IS LITERALLY DYING IN THE HOSPITAL, AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STILL GOING TO THAT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER?!? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT HIM GOING BACK AND RETURNING HOME FROM THERE IS BRINGING BACK DREADFUL DISEASES THAT IS PROBABLY KILLING HER IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE?!?

Enraged, you would send your brother a video clip of your mother struggling to breathe the night before she was forced to go to the hospital weeks ago...
(Warning: the following media contains disturbing content. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Apparently, sending him this clip had no effect whatsoever, because he was still planning to go to the damn theater! You would then start to make plans to confront that bastard tomorrow at that horrible place!

However, on the morning of February 9th, 2024, you would be woken up by a phone call from some jailhouse! You were confused at first before you would pick up the phone and see that it was your wife and she is crying her eyeballs out! Apparently, while you were asleep, she and your son went to a store to go shopping for a new purse, but because money is tight due to the utility companies being greedy again, she had no choice but to use the "five finger discount" to try to get a new purse! Unfortunately, she was caught and swiftly arrested!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding me?!? IF THOSE ASSHOLES AT THE UTILITY COMPANIES DIDN'T CHARGE SO MUCH GODDAMN MONEY, YOUR WIFE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO STEALING IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE!

You would down a couple of cans of "White Claw" beer before jumping into the SUV and driving over to the store to where your wife is being arrested! On the way there, a cop would pull you over for your speeding, pissing you off more! As you argue with the cop, he would start to accuse you of drinking and driving! Infuriated, you would call out the cop on his bullshit and ended up getting cuffed up and thrown into the back of the cop car in a New York second!


As you get driven back to the police station, still coughing your lungs out from the gas, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063859