*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064400-d-100-pt-20
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1064400 added February 18, 2024 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
d 100 pt 20
Agent Kory Galloway was laying on the bed in his motel room. Rachel Claire lay sleeping on his right arm. They got wrapped up in each other three times when Kory got there that evening. He was defintely enjoying her company and she was a pleasant distraction. He even allowed himself to fantasize about building a new life with her. Somewhere he could open a novelty store or a bait shop and put the gory police work behind him.

Of course, he couldn't think of making solid plans for the future without first dealing with his past. He had to somehow resolve things with his sons.

The phone on the nightstand rang. Agent Galloway pulled his arm free and Rachel rolled over, still asleep.

"Agent Galloway here."

"This is dispatch. We received a tip that two of the people of interest wanted for questioning are being seen at Memorial Hospital. ____________ and ___________________ are in route."

"Ten four. I'm on my way."
© Copyright 2024 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064400-d-100-pt-20