*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064615-Prompt-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends-Feb-21-2024
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1064615 added February 22, 2024 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
Prompt Blogging Circle of Friends Feb 21, 2024
Wednesday
February 21, 2024
2:25 pm

Blogging Circle of Friends My image item number was unavailable. I will edit it when I get a minute.

Prompt: Write about a webcam connecting to another universe.

Julie looked fondly at Syman's insides thinking back to creating his mechanisms back on Earth. She and her team endured a five-year space trip to Ramada in the effervescent Universe she now called home base. It was a routine visit to her shop for routine maintenance. Getting this webcam for Ramada, in the Solidarity Universe was a miracle for the beings on Ramada. A combination of Earthlings, native-born, and those seeking asylum from other universes kept immigration offices humming.

Intake applications were completed by novice nerds, a term of endearment. They were really robots which could do the job all day and night and never get bored.

The webcam opened new avenues of communication. Julie minored in Speech Communication in college. She loved to speak almost as much as she wanted to build things. Her natural ability got her noticed and the rest was history.

She left her Syman in perfect order, waiting for a nervous nelly to come by and transport him back to the King's mega office. If you asked, Julie would explain Syman is an acronym for System Yes Made All New. She liked the process of being the one to name her new inventions. Next she was going to revolutionize phone service. She was pondering a name as she stepped into a transport vehicle. Neighborly Ned was her driver. She couldn't wait until he told her a joke that was sure to find her laughing all the way home.

© Copyright 2024 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064615-Prompt-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends-Feb-21-2024