*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065824-I-like-the-newsfeed-and-reviewing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1065824 added March 7, 2024 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
I like the newsfeed and reviewing
Thursday
March 7, 2024
7:50 pm

I wrote yesterday's entry after the deadline so it shows posted today. It is before midnight so I am using this as a note to myself that the Newsfeed can be a source of good stuff. Many, like me, pulled up a site where we could answer questions and it would tell us what is our style. I am an innovator. I think up cool stuff and then work to execute the ideas. That is hard to do consistently.

My point is many took the quiz and shared their results. It was like being together in a group, sharing and getting to know each other better.

It was fun...just like the Question of the Day can be. It can be too thought-provoking for my half-asleep brain in the morning. I don't go there every day as I used to.
,
Honestly, you have to pick and choose. I have been asked to do the Wonderland and Game of Thrones activities along with others. My thing is doing reviews. Being distracted with activities in February had me doing a few reviews. I like to do them because I feel like I make a positive difference with the writers I review. I get feedback as well. As a Quill finalist I want to set a good example.

© Copyright 2024 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065824-I-like-the-newsfeed-and-reviewing