*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065962-adventures-in-taxes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1065962 added March 9, 2024 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
adventures in taxes
I never know what to write about any more. There are things you don't talk about in polite company and other things you just don't want the whole world knowing about....

I got up this morning in pain again, worse than the day before. I had to move each part of my body slowly before I could move around completely......

I got my tax return......it started a grand adventure.....

I signed it because Tracy told me I could scan the checks into my Chime account. That was not possible.

I went to cash the checks. I walked four city blocks to the party store only for them to tell me that they couldn't cash them because they were already signed.

Bill was with me and he looked at the check and found out they were drawn on a Chase bank. We walked eight more blocks to the Chase bank and luckily they took my medical card as a second form of ID.

We crossed the street and down another block to the Dollar General only to find I could only put half of what I wanted onto my card.......

Took a cab back to Coney Island and picked up some food then walked the four blocks back home.


I've been going shopping crazy but I'm getting things that I will be able to show for it. I have a bunch of books still coming besides the ones I listed on the newsfeed. I have a bunch of things coming for my witchcraft. I got a few things to give to people in the house. I got tables for the living room and one for my bedroom. I'm hoping to get a dresser and a bookshelf for my room on Monday.


things should be okay.... I just know that when the money is gone I'm going to feel depressed because it went so fast ... and I'm going to look at some of the things I got and think I didn't really need them and I should of used it for better things.....

Life will go on.....

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065962-adventures-in-taxes