*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066926-chance-meeting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1066926 added March 25, 2024 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
chance meeting
Been wondering all days how to explain this........

I ran into an old friend. Steve and I had given it a go at being more than friends before but that was a few years ago and we are both different people now.....

Went out with Sally and had coffee. Then I went to CMH to wait a half hour before I met with Jacob.....did that. Then I tried to catch bus 2 a block over and watched it zoom past. Thought about walking over to get my x-rays done but my leg was killing me. So I sat in the bus shelter waiting about 20 minutes for Bus 1.

Steve came walking up and gave me the tightest warmest hug he had given me in a long time. we talked and We both felt like it was clicking this time...... He sat next to me on the bus and we held hands. When he got off the bus he kissed me goodbye. I was walking on air the three blocks to the house.
I texted him when I got to the house. he answered. He was still out and about though so I let things go until about two hours ago..... I texted him and we went back and forth for two hours before his phone started to die. He said he will text me again tomorrow...........

I'm trying not to get overly excited or read more into it than what it is. Iit just feels so right this time......

Got home and tried to stay in the living room.....(Criminal Minds was on) ... Laid down after Terry's physical therapist left. Got back up and went back in the living room......was texting Steve....... (Oh he said he loves my hair) he called me baby a few times...... I called him hun and luv. ..... His phone died and now I'm in the bedroom catching up with you all......


All in all it was a full day and I will be looking forward to something more quiet tomorrow.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066926-chance-meeting