*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067050-Take-my-time-Wednesday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1067050 added March 27, 2024 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Take my time Wednesday
Well Let's see.....

I was so excited to get out of here that I left at 11:30am. I decided to go to the hospital first and get my x rays done.

I still firmly believe that x ray techs love to torture. They take the part of you that is hurting and twist it in all sorts of awkward ways. I believe the same thing about physical therapists. Any ways that is done and I should hear from the clinic tomorrow.
(I thought I was going to hear from them already about my meds not being covered by the insurance. Oh well)


did take a picture for Steve. No makeup. I look pale as heck and my eyes just don't stay open any more. We texted on and off throughout the day and had our texting session tonight. He isn't buying me a guitar but he is giving me one of his. It's an electric acoustic guitar. (I didn't know there was such a thing. Seems like an oxymoron to me) We'll see what happens on Saturday.

Anyways got to CMH an hour early for wire wrapping group. I found things to do and went up to the room at 2:10 pm. Was supposed to start at 2:30pm but by the time the teacher showed up and got everything settled we finally got started at 3;10pm. We practiced wrapping wires (my hands decided to start crramping up, shaking, and basically not cooperating then) so it was fun until we packed up at 3:40pm. Turned out the room was reserved for 4pm. No matter. I got outside in plenty of time to catch bus 1.

Got home and I admit I have been crabby. I hurt and I was tired and hungry. Made me feel a little better when David ordered Taco Bell for dinner..... Tried to do some more wiring to no avail so I was looking for YouTube videos on it. no luck so far.

I'll try to get more done tomorrow. I have to go see Amy (psychiatrist) at 11am. Hopefully things will go better.


© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067050-Take-my-time-Wednesday