*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/141600-Just-another-day-in-the-life-of-the-Fae
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#141600 added January 5, 2002 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Just another day in the life of the Fae
The results are in, everyone I know is weirded out by the fact that I'm dating Munchy. Quite funny actually. The really funny thing is - I've know this guy since Freshman year (about 2 and half years for those of you who don't know me) and I've always thought he was a really cool guy. Now that we're dating, I'm finding myself wondering why I didn't ask him out a LONG time ago (Maybe BEFORE I screwed up my life last year).

So today was rather fun. I woke up around 11:30 (A bloody miracle for me - I usually can't sleep past 8). I got up, checked my Email, began printing 50 pages of curriculum info for my Theory of Knowlege class (which turned out to be 62 pages), got a call from my parents whom needed a measurement for shelves in our spare bedroom. I spent the next 15 minutes looking for a freaking tapemeasure, and then ate. I realized when I got food out of the microwave that I had a list of chores for the day. Damn. I had wanted to go to town to get a binder to put those 62 pages of TOK stuff in. So I quickly finished the chores, got ready to go to town, when Munchy calls to let me know that he left his jacket in my car last night, how could he get it back? I told him I was going to town (a 30 minute drive for me, seeing as the Fae lives at the edge of nowhere), and that I'd drop his jacket off. He then asked me to a movie, cool.

I get to town, pick up the binder and a really big pack of page protectors to put the sheets in, get my book from the library (Terry Goodkind's Pillars of Creation - hopefully very good), and start driving down to Munchy's house. I get there, it turns out he invited a mutual friend of ours to go along (his best friend, a pretty good friend of mine), also cool. We go pick him up, get to the complex the theater is in, discover that no movies start for another 2 hours, and decided to wander some. We picked up some sushi at Wild Oats (Yummy!), and then headed over to Barnes and Nobel. We browsed there for a while, when Munchy decided to call his parents to see if he could spend the night at his friends house. Turns out his parents wanted him home earlier than before, so we had to scratch the movie idea. We returned his friend to his house, I drove Munchy home, we hung out for about an hour, and then I came home. I ate a boiled egg, and now I'm writing in my journal.

Sarah has a crazy crazy life. Very scary. When I woke up this morning I never imagined I might end up going to a movie, and then not end up going to a movie.

The Fae's life is strange that way, nothing ever ever goes as planed - it usually goes the exact opposite way. The gods are mocking me.


Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/141600-Just-another-day-in-the-life-of-the-Fae