*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147653-Betrayal
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#147653 added February 11, 2002 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
Betrayal
They say to keep your enemies,
closer than your friends
but when your friends become your enemies
what do you do then?



Isn't it fun when people you thought were friends backstab you? I've had two people that I was trying to be friends with do that to me.... in the same day. Here's the ramblings that I must now put in here....


Someone that I had just started being friends with asked my boyfriend to dump me to go out with her... Fun fun fun. Now then, he would never do that, but the point is that she ASKED! I mean, how tactless can someone be? I have always been nice to her, and I knew that she liked him, but I never thought she'd actually do THAT! Ok, so she's desperate (her last boyfriend cheated on her - with a guy), but some things just can't be excused.

OH! but it gets better. I was rather upset about this, so my brain does it's usual "shut down to think" move. My boyfriend thought I was mad at him, and decided to give me my space. Enter [Name edited on request by my boyfriend] - bitch from hell - who decides to use this situation to her advantage. She becomes a go-between for the two of us, and proceeds to lie to us about what the other is saying. Soon, I hate my boyfriend, and he hates me (not a good thing - he was rather upset, and nearly did something very stupid). We worked it out once we realized that she had played us, but it was very upsetting to have someone that I thought was our friend play us like that just so she could get him alone. What really pisses me off, however, is that she did this without any regard for the life of my boyfriend. He nearly did something very very stupid (which, thank the gods he didn't), and I nearly hurt myself. If she had any idea at all what a real friend was, she wouldn't have done that.

What most people don't realize right now is that it's really going to take alot to break me and my boyfriend up. We've been through two situations that would have broken most highschool couples up. He accused me of cheating on him (which I most definetly wasn't), and now this. So far we've had three girls try to come between us (all in the last week), and none of them have succeded (odd, especially since, in my opinion, all of them would make a better girlfriend than me).

*grumble grumble grumble*

So, why is it that people you consider friends always, ALWAYS end up backstabbing you? I only trust three people in my life (fully.... I trust another 5-6 partially), and I think that's sad. I try to make friends with people, and then they use my own words against me. I hate that. Are friends worth it?? I'm not sure. True, if I hadn't trusted the three I do now, I never would have had them, right?? Except that I trusted them naturally.... and that trust has developed over time. The other 5-6... That trust is developing. So here's the thing - do I even need to find more people to trust?? I'm not sure. I'd love to make new friends, have more people around me that actually know ME, not the mask I put up to keep them at bay... but I tried that, and [Name edited... see above] backstabbed me rather well....

*sigh*
*pulls out spork... goes on murderous rampage*


Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147653-Betrayal