*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147207-One-Month
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#147207 added February 7, 2002 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
One Month
Ok, so it's actually been about a week since my boyfriend and I's one month aniversary (btw, aniversary is such a wrong word... it's got nothing to do with months). But I've been trying to figure out how to put the whole thing into words...

He got the school to play Bruce Cockburn over the intercom during passing period... that was the first amazing thing (For those who don't know - I love Bruce Cockburn, I grew up on him, and I love his music...) The song, "Last Night of the World" is one one of my favourites (Lyrics will be in the other journal ASAP).

Then he ran out and got me a damned cute teddy bear. According tohim it was because he had to one-up my "sister's" boyfriends. (One of the two has the same aniversary as me [i think i told that story earlier], and the other had her three month the next day. their boyfriends snuck out and got them roses when they realized they had forgotten, munchy was mad about this for some reason) The teddy bear was so cute!! White, soft and holding a red heart (gold script reading "i love you") That alone would have been enough....

So then some other stuff happened (mostly school for another few hours). Oh, and he gave me a rose after my next class... :D

After school I had writers club. FUN!!! lol... i already knew something was up, but not quite what. Half way through writers club, a friend of ours snuck out, and then returned. She handed me an egg with a red heart on it. (can we say ODD!?!) I was wondering wtf was up with the egg... but , hey, my boyfriend's weird like that. Soon thereafter one of the two sisters came in and handed me two other eggs. One said "I" the other said "you"... "I (heart) You" in all... *sigh*....

Anyway, I'm still wondering wtf is up with the eggs, when writers club ends 15 minutes early... everyone started panicking, and i realized almost all of my friends were conspiring against me... I ended up hiding in a corner until I heard an anouncement that I needed to come down to the main office.... *shudder*...

I got there, and was told to knock on the principals door... I wait a few minutes, and the door opens... And there's my boyfriend. He leads me in, and I see a candlelit dinner laid out on the big table in the principal's office. Chinese food, of course, and my favourite types. He holds out a tupperware, just as i'm saying "What's with the eggs?" and takes the eggs and puts them in the tuppeware... saying "I want you to put all your eggs in one basket and go out with me for one more month." I could have died there.... and been happy.

We had a beautiful dinner... No one in the world has ever made me feel that special. For the first time ever, I didn't hate commemerative anniversaries, and I was happy all the way through my soul for the first time in a LONG while.

*Smile smile smile*


Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147207-One-Month