*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216619
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#216619 added December 30, 2002 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Day Eight, Part Two
         The car was a dream to drive. As Minami gave me directions, I only half-listened to him. "Tell me, Minami, do you know what you are supposed to do?" I asked.
         "Yes. I'm supposed to teach them about Dark Arts, particularly about the Youkais in the World. I don't know about the ones in the West, but I don't recall Japan being so vicious," he said.
         "Yes, and it's all their fault. We've been trying to get them to update their information, but the more civilized they get... Well, I'm a little annoyed that they're trying to do all their corrections at the last minute and getting us to help them," I replied.
         "Well, I can't teach them about spells and all, but what was this?" he took out a piece of paper and read it to me.
         "We would like you to teach the students about your kind of magic, particularly concerning 'Chi.' If you would, please send a list of the textbooks for your classes? Signed, Albus Dumbledore," he said.
         "That's normal procedure. He's merely trying to ensure the kids can keep up. Well..." I amended when I realized something, "One student anyway."
         "Okay. Turn left here. WATCH OUT!" He shouted as we nearly crashed into a small, Mini patrol car.
         "Relax, we're not in the wrong," I said.
         "That's not what worries me," he said, grinning sheepishly.
         As two familar police officers came up to us, he said, "I got into some trouble with them before."

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216619