*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224407-friends-other-than-online-at-last--maybe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#224407 added January 31, 2003 at 5:33am
Restrictions: None
friends (other than online) at last--maybe
this has been overall a good night. went to greg's to study--we actually did study in between the bullshitting and catching up. talked about relationships, and what weve been doin and everything. kinda got into hitting on one another, but not too seriously. anyway got done watched a movie and talked--finally someone who understands some of the shit ive been through! anyway then his g/f called came over with another friend of theirs--we had a blast i really like them--they want me to hang out sometime with them which is cool--his g/f is one of the few girls i can see myself getting along with. only one problem a girl is still friends with them that used to have a thing for my 1st husband when he had a thing for me (so she has never liked me) so to hang with them i might have to hang with her sometimes :( anyway, also got an offline message form a friend of another of my old friends--finally talked to jamae for me and got some numbers and said that jamae said to call asap--i miss jamae--going to call tomorrow. so maybe i might actually have met some ppl i can actually hang out with now--maybe it wont be so lonely here. anyway its 4:30 and the whole point of going over there was to study for calc test that is at 10 am--i need to fuckin go to bed just had to share this--im so exited! anyway more tomorrow on how shit goes ttyl.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224407-friends-other-than-online-at-last--maybe