*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352982-And-yet-Im-laughing
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#352982 added June 11, 2005 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
And yet I'm laughing...
I actually find this somewhat amusing. I was perusing the numerous pages of blogs that I have (years and years worth) and found these quotes which made me laugh and yet feel sad at the same time...


"Don't pull me back again, Cody. You've said goodbye. You've said it countless times, and all you're ever going to do is say it again. I know you want me out of your life - now prove it. Take the strength upon yourself to actually walk away like you say you want to. Hell like you NEED to."
- From 'he had to go and email me' posted on: 12/17/02

"it was his choice to end this, not mine. Hell, I'm even cool with being used as a punching bag... if that's what he needs, then whatever. I didn't turn my back on the friendship, he did - I still consider him a friend, and that is in all meanings of the word - I would go out of my way to help him... if only he would ask."
- From 'Now then...' posted on: 01-20-03

" I can honestly say that Cody is the only person on this planet I would actually call my friend. Sure, I have Pam and Gaite - but they're more like sisters than anything else. There are times when I simply cannot go to them with problems, because I know they won't understand. I have always been able to go to Cody, I have always been able to lean on him. When most people were more concerned with using me as a pillar of support, Cody always gave me more than I gave him. I didn't really blame him when he said that I'd used him, because I had. I will never lose respect for him as a friend - he is the best friend I have had in my life, and he has continued to be such even through our problems. "
- From 'Starting to think I have too much time on my hands' posted on: 01-27-03



And the cycle continues...


*my brain is melting*

G'night

~~Sarah

© Copyright 2005 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352982-And-yet-Im-laughing