*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354485-I-post
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#354485 added June 19, 2005 at 4:45am
Restrictions: None
I post...
... because once a week writing.com sends me a "OMG YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!" email.

Sometimes music takes over my brain. it has been happening less frequently lately, and usually only occurs now when I'm listening to the radio at 1 in the morning, but one such song has managed to captivate me. I looked and found a place that streams it and am now obsessivly listening to it until I can get to the CD store to buy it tomorrow *when will they invent a 24-hour CD store??* The song? "Walking Dead" by Z-Trip (and that one guy from that one band...) About 3 years ago I wrote a story based on the question "if you were to die, and could speak at your own funeral, what would you say?" well, this song caught my attention because of it's first line - "Suppose you were to die tonight. What would you say?"

The rest of the song just gets better from that line... and it's one of those haunting melody type songs. And i'm certainly feeling the haunting melody types right now. I'd physically harm someone to somehow get out to cali to see the dreaming live...

well, that's my thoughts for the week. Oh, and batman begins is actually pretty good, so go see it (eventually, it's not head-explody you must rush to the theater good). Ok, g'night then.

© Copyright 2005 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354485-I-post