*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361546-Life-as-Usual
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #993939
Old friends separated by the call of duty.
#361546 added July 24, 2005 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
Life as Usual
Ethan-

Hey!! I was so happy to get your letter! I called just about everyone we know and told them that you are okay and doing well and all that jazz. Everyone is pretty worried about you, but for the most part it's just been life as usual around here.

I saw your mom at the grocery store on my side of town last night and told her I got your letter, she seemed happy. She had your little brother with- I think he's missing you more than he lets on. Your mom said he's been getting in trouble a lot, he even got the cops called on him and some of his friends for skateboarding inside the mall. I'm sure he'll be fine though. You don't need to worry about anything but getting home to us.

Mark and Kaylee broke up, no one really knows why. Meanwhile, Sam and Kyle hooked up, broke up, and hooked back up again. I'm prettyu sure they've lost their minds. But don't worry--Jason and I are still together! He said to make sure I give you a special "HI!" just from him.

I love you kid,
-Josie
© Copyright 2005 Amazon Woman (UN: techieluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amazon Woman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361546-Life-as-Usual