*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373468-Summer-10-Izzat-September-17
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#373468 added September 17, 2005 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Summer: 10 Izzat (September 17)
2005-09-17
late afternoon, 76 degrees. 86 in Havana, Cuba.

Almost game time! Time to find a spot in the cheap seats! There are celebrating in Havana, I'm sure, as Cuba won the Baseball World cup. ¡Bravo!

Done with the port raid. I rose to #8 today on the Credited Reviewer list. I cannot imagine the work to be #1!

Sent out 'I, Katrina' to friends. Awaiting their response. I'll open it up to review here as soon as I feel at ease with it.

2005-09-17
morning, 66 degrees. 59 in Halifax, NS where Ophelia will visit later.

Today will be a bit warmer. The game is at 6 and I will want to go. There is a special event for Constitution Day planned that includes the campanile.

Today marks the end of the mini raid on Scottie's port. I read alot of her stuff the first two days, made notes, did a preliminary rating, noted that her prose is stronger than her poetry (her publication query letters are awesome). Since then, I've reviewed all her poetry and various other items. Hard to keep up the pace. I'm more of a rabbit (run then rest) than a plodding turtle. I'm ready for a nap.

Went to Poetry Night last night. Just a few of us (but others were listening) including: Cary, the host, Kevin, Bill, Paul. Interesting to note that here at WDC most of the poets are women, but not at events here, in Tulsa, in Tahlequah.

SENSED YESTERDAY:

Black walnuts rotting; flock of sparrows, heavy dew; orange tined rake; wedgewood blue window blinds; cloeus up to my shoulders; a banana from Honduras.

© Copyright 2005 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373468-Summer-10-Izzat-September-17