*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382611-Princes-Accident
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#382611 added October 30, 2005 at 9:22am
Restrictions: None
Prince's Accident

Last night my mother and I were watching the Britcoms on Channel 10. Lion was lay on the couch between us, Beauty was laying with her head on my mother's lap, and Prince was laying on the back of the couch behind and above Lion. Prince fell or rolled of the back of the couch. Lion raised his head and glared at Prince. Prince stood up and jumped over Beauty. When Prince jumped over Beauty she jumped down and sit on the floor. Prince landed on the arm of the love seat and looked around sheepishly. Then he sit on the arm of the love seat and washed himself. Eventually he returned to the back of the couch, but not for about an hour.

This is the first time I've seen Prince fall or even roll off of anything. He's usually cautious and aware of his surroundings. Lion is usually laid back and doesn't react to much of anything. Beauty doesn't like any of her siblings to jump over her

Anyway Prince sit an the arm of the love seat for several minutes. He acted as if he were embarrassed, as if he was hoping no one saw him. Of course we saw him and laughed. OK, he wasn't hurt and it was funny. Prince is his normal self (whatever that is for a cat) this morning.


© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382611-Princes-Accident