*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399044-Eagle-Scouts
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#399044 added January 13, 2006 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
Eagle Scouts
My older brother Jordan has been an Eagle Scout since I was 4. I'm very adjusted to that fact.

But my little brother Lank is having his court of honor tomorrow. I'm NOT adjusted to the fact.

An Eagle is the highest rank achievable in the Boy Scouts of America. To become this, you complete hours of community service, many required merit badges, even more elective merit badges, years of scouting, good looks, and putting the scout law into practice.

And my little brother is receiving his badge tomorrow. *Delight*

Scout Oath: On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country, and obey the scout law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, metally awake and morally straight.

Scout Law: A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

I'm amazed with him, in all honesty. *Wink*

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399044-Eagle-Scouts