*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403774-Theyre-All-ASLEEP
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#403774 added February 1, 2006 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
They're All ASLEEP!
The two women in my life who keep me sane are both ASLEEP!

Can't they tell that I need to talk? Give them updates? DAMMIT!

Okay, it's a good story, so I'll share it:

For the whole semester I've known him, I've liked this dude John. He's the John from the last entry... And I'm pretty positive that Nathan told him that I'm interested.

I knocked on his door today, and no one else was there yet. (Bible study folks. I was about 5 minutes early) We made semi-awkward conversation until he said, "So, you and my roommate have been talking a lot..."

I wasn't sure how much he knew or quite what he meant, so I turned the conversation a different way... and almost accidently came off as though I was interested in the wrong guy! (Nathan's a good guy, but I'm into John...)

John seemed almost hyperactive tonight, which he never is. The guy is exhausted nearly everytime that I see him. I'm pretty sure Nathan gave him some sort of hint. Whether it was, "Hey, Knee's interested in you..." or "So, you know that Knee girl? She's a sweetheart, you should try to get with her..."

Yeah right. The second one is VERY unlikely. And now, when I want to discuss every little detail and try to squeeze meaning out of everything with Hannah or Annabelle, they're ASLEEP!

Crap.

Ah well. I'll have sweet dreams tonight, and I hope that you do too....



EDIT:::: YAY! Hannah is awake, but we're talking about her instead.

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403774-Theyre-All-ASLEEP