*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408454--
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#408454 added February 22, 2006 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
:-)
I have my hair in pigtails today. I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to wear pigtails after age 15, but I don't care. I'm a pig tailly mood today. *Wink*

"It's getting late, Sunday Jack!"

I had a funny dream last night. There was this person, and they had this 'high tech' raft, and they were out swimming on it. They needed rope, and they went to Jake's to get rope... And the person's mouth looked like a pair of goggles. Jake's house had mushrooms all over in the yard, on purpose.

Well, the person got the rope and went out to his/her raft and tried to lasso his/her mother, who was drowning.

Oh, and Grandpa was finding worms to put in the yard, because they'd all been taken out by the government...

I never did find out if whoever's mother lived...


I'm in a good mood today, without anything to complain about, really. At least, not from me, personally, anyway. I'm just in a jolly, cheery mood. I love these. *Smile*

So yeah, I'm gonna go get ready for class. *Cool*

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408454--