*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409802
by Emry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1070082
This is about a young female student and her English Teacher who fall in love.
#409802 added June 24, 2009 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 14
Sam parked her Jeep in her usual spot at the front of the school and looked around; nothing looked out of the ordinary after a long weekend of relaxing by the public pool. Sam knew that she had to enjoy her figure while she still had it. She climbed out of her Jeep and headed for her locker over by Randy's room. Sam quickly exchanged books and was about to head to class, when she saw Jason approach.

"Where are you off to so early Samantha?" Jason asked, looking at her mockingly.

"To Algebra, big test today!" She answered giving him a harsh look.

"You don't need to be so harsh." Jason responded.

"Oh, like you know the meaning of the word!" Sam spoke sarcastically.

"Do you actually believe that you're graduating next week?" Jason spoke harshly.

"You cannot stop me. And if you do, I'll get my diploma some where else!" Sam's chin went up in defiance.

"You may think you had the last word but I will stop you from getting a diploma. I will also prove that you're dating a teacher on my staff. I will take away what you cherish..." He didn't finish.

"You could never take away what I cherish. For that is beyond your reach. Don't patronize me ever again." Sam stated and walked down the hall to her class room Jason watched in stunned silence as she walked into her classroom.

"You keep threatening her like that and she's liable to press charges against you!" Came a voice form behind him, Jason turned to see Randy standing in the doorway to his classroom. Jason visibly straightened at the sight of Randy standing there.

"I don't see why I don't turn you two in now," Jason almost yelled.

"Because it's our word against yours," Randy answered as he turned to go into his room.

"So, what would you do if I told you that I had pictures of Samantha at your house everyday? Almost like she's living there!" Jason said not quite as loud as before. Randy tilted his head curiously and smiled at Jason.

"So you've gone to sneaking around and coming up with something that could be explained as at home tutoring!" Randy said and walked into his room. Jason smiled because he knew he'd seen uncertainly on Randy's face before he'd walked away.

First and second period passed quickly for both Sam and Randy. When Sam came to history, she already felt quite drained. Anne saw her distress and understood. Jason had started hounding Anne the week before about Sam and Randy's supposed dating, and had gone as far as to say he would throw her in detention for the rest of the year. That is, if she didn't cooperate with him. She didn't mind the hour detention every day after school; it was seeing Jason that drover her nuts.

"Hey Sam, how's life going today?" Anne asked absently.

"The usual, threats from Jason this morning. More morning sickness, but what a beautiful day." Sam answered sarcastically. "How about you, how is the prison sentence?"

"It'd be okay if he wasn't there to patronize me the whole time. I mean, the man is what thirty years old and insists on playing childish games," Anne answered.

As they were about to sit down Sam saw Randy motion for her to come to his desk. She walked over uncertainly and stopped next to his desk. "What's up?"

"I had a little talk with Jason this morning, seems he's got pictures of you entering and leaving my house!" Randy stated softly not looking her in the eyes.

"He's getting desperate to see us both out of here!" Sam stated softly.

"Well, actually it started out with me, but now it seems like you are attached to that as well. And I'm sorry to see that happen. Because now it looks like you won't get your diploma!" Randy stated softly.

"I can get my diploma somewhere else, what about your job?" Sam demanded.

"I'm going to have to look for another job!" Randy stated and he knew she didn't want to hear this. Sam looked away not wanting him to see that she was about ready to cry at the idea that she was causing him to lose his job that he fought so hard to keep. "Sam?" Randy whispered softly, she turned to look back at him and he saw the tears welling up in her eyes. "We'll figure this out, you right now need to not stress about it. It's not good for you or the little one either."

"Your right but that doesn't mean that it will be easy!" She answered and started back for her seat. When Anne saw her face she knew she had just gotten some bad news from Randy. When Sam sat down Anne looked at her with concern and Sam gave her a sad smile. "I'll tell you at lunch."

Anne only nodded in understanding and turned back to what she'd been doing. Once class was over and the bell rang for lunch Sam and Anne walked out of the classroom and headed over the cafeteria for food. All the while Sam explained in a whisper what Randy had told her. "You've got to be kidding, did he actually see that pictures that Jason said he had?" Anne asked.

"I honestly don't know for sure. But if he says he has them it could definitely be true I mean I live there for crying out loud. I have no idea what we are going to do. Randy could lose his job and we don't have that happening with everything else going on!" Sam said softly.

"Calm down you don't need to stress about this. I'm sure we can figure something out." Anne said as they got their food and then went to sit on the grass and eat.

After school Anne headed for detention reluctantly and knew without a doubt that Jason would be there and didn't want to deal with him at all. Once in the detention Anne sat down in back and started pulling her homework out of her backpack in the hopes that maybe she could get some of it done before detention was over. Then she heard the door open and looked up with a groan.

"So, another fun filled hour of detention. Feel like talking about it?" Jason said coming up to where Anne sat. She suddenly got a great idea and smiled at Jason.

"Yes, I do. But not here, somewhere else!" Anne said slyly. At those words Jason smiled.

"Fine, how about my office?" Jason suggested, Anne only nodded as she stood up. They walked to his office, Anne with a devilish grin on her lips as she though about what she was going to do. Just before entering his office, Jason turned to his secretary as an after thought.

"Please hold all my calls, and I'm not to be disturbed for anything." He then walked into his office with Anne right behind him. Anne quickly closed and locked the door, then noted with satisfaction that there were no windows. Jason sat down at his desk and looked to see her staring at him.

"You know I've always admired your looks, how old are you?" Anne asked solemnly.

"I'm 45, why?" Jason asked suspiciously. Anne came between him and his desk and sat on the edge facing him.

"I always did like older men!" Anne commented boldly. He stood up still a little confused by her actions. Anne then grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her. He looked down to see her skirt hike up considerably. Without a word she grabbed his hand and placed it on her bare leg. "You like what you see?" She whispered in his ear, he moaned softly. She then put her hands to work unzipping his pants.

"You're a student!" He whispered softly even though his body betrayed him and was hard and ready.

"So?" Anne commented as his pants drifted to the floor, and her hand found his hard cock. He took in a hard breath before kissing her passionately. As they kissed he hiked up her skirt all the way to her waist. She then pushed down his boxers as his hands roamed up her shirt and fondled her breast for a moment.

"I want you now!" She exclaimed, her breath a little ragged. He entered her slowly, not surprised that she wasn't a virgin. He quickly his pace ever so slowly when he heard her demanded it faster. Gripping her thighs he entered her harder, then heard her gasp in surprise. He then got a rhythm and rode her harder.

She wrapped her legs around her waist so that he could enter her deeper and started to kiss him again so she wouldn't call out. He got her shirt and bra off while he slid in and out of her his hands finding her breast and playing with it. After a moment his mouth found her other breast and started sucking on it and Anne's hands intertwined in his hair hold him to her breast. Suddenly lift in her he laid her on the floor behind his desk and started pushing in harder and faster. He heard her gasp at his roughness. "Don't stop," Anne begged, a moment he felt her tighten around his cock and he couldn't hold it anymore and came inside her. He slowly lifted himself off her and started picking up his clothes and putting them on.

Anne pulled down her skirt and grabbed her shirt and bra and started getting dressed. When she was finished she looked over to see that Jason was sitting at his desk with is head in his hands muttering to himself. She picked up her backpack from the floor where she'd left it and was about to leave when his voice stopped her. "Where are you going?"

"It's time for me to go!" Anne said turning to look at him.

"You're not going to talk to anyone about this?" Jason asked, she could see the panic on his face. He had realized fully now what had just happened.

"That depends?" Anne said leaning her back against the door and staring at him.

"On what?" He demanded standing and coming around the desk walking towards her with purpose. She held up a hand to stop him from coming too close.

"There is the matter of one Samantha Town!" Anne whispered so softly he almost didn't hear her say it. He stopped cold in his tracks at the mention of her name. Anger flaring at the realization that he had been tricked and that Sam and Randy were in on this.

"What did they put you up to this?"" He growled at her.

"You have no clue, do you think they would actually ask me to do this!" Anne said laughing at him. "She's my only friend and has everything in the world about to happen to her that is wonderful and she doesn't need you fucking it up!" Anne hissed out at him viciously.

"So?"

"Go anywhere near either of them for something that isn't strictly school related. Harass either of them about his rather stupid theory about them dating and I will make sure everyone in the county knows that you had sex with me. They will also get the idea that you threatened to give me detention for the rest of the year if I so much as whispered a word about it. Do you understand me?" Anne lashed out, he stepped back like he'd been slapped. "And in return I will not say a word to anyone else about this."

"Do I have a choice about this?" He demanded of her.

"Yeah, you have a choice, say something to someone or not. You just don't like the choices!" Anne turned her back on him to open the door.

"What did Sam ever do to deserve a friend doing this for her?" Jason asked.

Anne turned back with a broad smiled. "She saved my life and my sanity when I thought nobody cared. She saved me from my very physically abusive parents!" Anne answered and then opened the door and left.

Jason stood there for the longest time totally stunned by what she had just told him. He almost thought about crying because that very beautiful girl had been beaten by her parents for god knows how long. And the amazing part was that somehow Sam had stepped in and saved her from it. He turned back to his desk finally and started putting things in his brief case to go home.
© Copyright 2009 Emry (UN: red_puppy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409802