*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436876-Rhinocerous-Pray-for-rain
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#436876 added June 29, 2006 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
Rhinocerous. Pray for rain.
4,642 views

*Heart*           SUMMER: 5 Rahmat (28 June)          *Heart*


*Balloon1* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* Think rain *Cry*!


Weather where I am: 77º and light clouds.
Weather where Nada is in Ojai, CA: 88º and sunny.
Weather where the French are dancing sur le pont d'Avignon: 93º and steamy.


Rhinocerous

Susan thinks I need to talk to the baby rhino! I immediately thought of Gary Strong who has a huge collection of the little buggers. *Smile* What Susan was referring to, however, was the child that never grew up to be a big rhinocerus that could overcome (or go through) the barriers of adulthood. So ... be prepared for a rhino attack. *Laugh*

I'm using a book by Linda Kavelin Popov, "A Pace to Grace" to assist me. Both Susan and Linda speak of breathing ... so you-all take a BIG breath. Word to learn: pranha.

And like I said yesterday, go visit an incredibly insightful entry by AL on moving or staying in one place. PLEASE read it if you can: "Invalid Entry

Or take a cruise through susanL blog "Invalid Item or any number of others who have struggled through life with human issues, either their own, their family members or others. It is possible to learn from each other.

And then take a break and visit the humor of Nada "Invalid Item, partyof5dj "Invalid Item or the colorful young Aussie GG very happy "Invalid Item

IMAGES

1611 Massachusetts:

Black dog on red leash; scarlet beebalm; yellow-orange asclepsias; a pink without a scent; orange traffic cones; the sound of passing tires; dappled shade; a flag waving; orange daylily; the aftertaste of chocolate milk; dark red coleus.

Shop on Mass:

Shed laurel bracts crumbling underfoot; evening's heat; red shirt; young man in long hair and cellphone; french fries; a whirl of wind; a black cat not crossing the threshold of the open door; the awning rolling up; a geranium wheeling in.

Quarters for the bus

Flutter of heart, skin crawling back under a rock,
the embarrassment birthing a blush. The fumble
through pockets for thin metal disks, still not found,
yet climbing aboard to continue the search.
The lurch as it leaves, leaving behind my home
for this ride. Quarters at last speak to fingers.
Once given a tranfer's received. And the bus
lurches forward again leaving two bits
and pieces behind with my pride. [163.208]

© Copyright 2006 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436876-Rhinocerous-Pray-for-rain