*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452409-Bits-and-Pieces
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#452409 added September 3, 2006 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Bits and Pieces
No unexpected surprises or shocks today so I guess that's something to be grateful for. I did discover several young hungover males around the house this morning, but that's not so unusual. I also discovered my parent's food cupboard was housing a few families of fruit flies, so additional cleaning and hoovering was an unwelcome part of the afternoon. September has brought with it some strong winds too, so an unplanned session of picking fallen plums from their garden was also added to my list. Anyone want some plums? I have buckets full of the things.

So all in all just another Sunday. I dislike Sundays...they're just so...Sunday. Late afternoon was spent doing the latest jigsaw with mother. I know without fail she'll make these remarks every Sunday afternoon.

' This piece looks like it should go somewhere.' *Rolleyes*

'I'm looking for a piece with two holes and two knobs.' *Rolleyes*

'This is the hardest jigsaw we've ever done.' *Rolleyes*

' I think this piece must be missing.' *Rolleyes*

'This piece doesn't go in here. It must belong on the other side.' (Please don't tell me they have jigsaws in the spirit world *Rolleyes* )

Oh well, predictability is comforting in some ways and at least the day unfolded without any major disasters. But then, there's still the evening to go and those cans of lager in the cupboard are looking very tempting...now that could lead to a disaster but I'll think about that tomorrow.


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452409-Bits-and-Pieces