*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452469-Chapters-8-10
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #1098004
The Armor of God has become a tangable object; what will be come of Earth.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#452469 added September 7, 2006 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Chapters 8-10
Chapter 8 Dream Night

Back in the recesses of hell, Satan seemed to be noticeably more angered than he normally was. He paced back and forth in front of his thrown. With each step he moved furiously with what seemed to be a great deal of annoyance. “Hyppocriticus, damn you. Damn you. I say, If I did not need you I would put you into the lake of fire with the rest of the unworthy?” He spoke the words as fire welled up into the air putting on a spectacular light show, demonstrating his true anger about the situation.

“Dear Lucifer, why are you upset with me? It was your creator that sent the angel to him, not I.” Hyppocriticus said with a smug look on his face.
“You dare call him my creator? Wait, what did you call me?” Satan responded, now enraged. “You think so highly of yourself that you believe you can call me by that name? You think you have grown so powerful that you are greater than I?" He sneers. "Do not tempt me fool, I am a new creation to myself. I will…..”
Yes you fallen angel, what will you do? Cast me out of hell? Then where will I go? Hyppocriticus face indicated his boastful demeanor.
“You put yourself in front of a lion that hungers. Do not be his supper. Now, go, destroy the boy, destroy the armor and bring me back the sword. Do not return until you do so.”
Hyppocriticus walked off, pleased with himself, but harboring great displeasure knowing that his master had given him a new assignment. Now he was to destroy the armor, but why? Originally he wanted the armor as much as a mortal man wanted salvation. Now in his own secluded vicinity of hell, Hyppocriticus called on his ward, jealousy.
She walked into his chambers, elegantly, with a sense of knowing. “The time is near my love, my precious. Hyppocriticus began to explain, “We must prepare our selves for what must be done.”
“I am ready, my lord. I’m prepared for what is to come.”

Chapter 9: Keith?

Back to Earth: wake up Alex wake up A-mor come back to Earth. That voice, it sounds so familiar to me, but so distant, so vague. Where was I? Was it a dream? No, it was too real the armor, I had proof it wasn’t a dream. I had the armor.
“A-mor”. Aloud commanding voice yelled. “Come back to Earth??”
I jumped off the forest green leather love seat. I was confused, but with an awesome feeling of serenity. “What in the hell just happened? I yelled, “Where am…. Keith." I said to myself, as I patted myself down to see if I still had the armor on.

"You’ve been lying there for about a day, A-mor. Are you ok?"
"Yea, I’m fine, how did I get here? Did she bring me here? Wait." I jumped a good foot in the air realizing who I was talking to.
What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost?
Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t I find out from Zoë that…?” Keith stopped me in mid sentence.
And if I told you, what then? You would have laughed at me. I would have told you that I’m an angel and you would have turned the other way.
He was right, as much as I didn’t want to admit it. I was only fifteen when we first met. There’s no telling how I would have taken it back then. I don’t really know how to take it now.
“OK, let’s try to make this easy… Who are you? Who is Zoë and who was that lady that attacked me and, and…..”
Slow down A-mor. I’ll answer all your questions. Just give me a minute.” Keith frantically looked the living room over as if he were searching for something. He turned towards my oak bookshelf and grabbed a book that I had never noticed before. Keith thumbed through the pages quickly looking for something. Maybe a story to ease my mind or a great revelation to scare me unconscious.
"Ok, look this book has the names and positions of every fallen angel. As you probably know one third of my kind left heaven with Lucifer and during that time, God created an armor for the human race to protect them from Satan’s soldiers. He spoke frantically.
“Look Keith, sit down, you’re confusing me. I can’t soak all this in, I still can’t
believe you’re an angel?”
“Focus, A-mor, we have no time. She’s coming. You must prepare.”
“Who’s coming, why, when?
“No time to explain, she’s here?”

Chapter 10: Trial by Faith

Outside of my loft apartment complex, Jealousy stood poised, waiting, anticipating what is to transpire. For some strange reason, she was confused, but ready to do as her master commanded. Inside the building Keith and I look out of the window, staring at the young lady that at the beginning of all of this tried to attack me.

“That’s the woman that was at the Waffle House!!” I yelled out, “She’s no woman. That is the fallen angel, Jealousy… and she’s here for you.”

Keith explained, “It is time to fulfill your destiny A-mor.”

The two of us exited the apartment and slowly walked down the narrow stair case that was located directly beside the front door. Our pace was fast, but calm. Each step was painful. I was scared, but I did not want to show my worry to Keith.

"Do not be fearful A-mor, you are ready. Have faith and stay steadfast." Keith spoke in a confident tone.

Unfortunately, in my head I was not ready. I had not worn the armor. I had lots of questions and doubt lurking inside of my mind. My thoughts began to wander. My focus was not on the task at hand, but more on the incidences that had transpired over the last few days. What was I going to do?
“Come out armor bearer. Do not make me wait. My patience runs dry!” Jealousy yelled out, “The time has come. You shall relinquish the armor and your soul to my master!”
“I am here woman, and this time I am ready for you.” I spoke.
Jealousy laughed softly at me, seeming unimpressed with my statement. “Foolish boy, make your end as swift as possible; relinquish the armor.”
“That I can not do, God has entrusted me with his children souls, and I will not fail him.”
The fog out side of the apartment complex began to thicken; it became so heavy that I was unable to see the white lines that divided the parking lot.
“Boy, do not temp me! Just hand over the armor…” With a startled look in here eyes, she stopped speaking. She turned a pail white, and sighed deeply and began to speak again.
“Ah Friendship, you also accompany the armor bearer, God does not have faith in you boy, he worries for your sake.”
Keith smiled sympathetically at Jealousy. “Where has your faith gone? I am fully aware that Breakthrough has spoken to you, and you are at the cross road…”
Suddenly, Jealousy interrupts Keith. “Do not minister to me fool, I have made my choice, and I choose Hell!!!”



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2006 JWill* needs a chance* (UN: jwill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JWill* needs a chance* has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452469-Chapters-8-10