*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487876-Ten-of-Swords
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#487876 added February 13, 2007 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
Ten of Swords
I pulled the Ten of Swords from The Children's Tarot. YIKES!--and I have a dental appointment tomorrow for this tooth that's been plagueing me with pain all week.

I'm such a baby--I hate the dentist--I'll have to take Xanax before I go. *Cry*

I know, I know, I'll be sending myself Reiki and healing energy---but if you read my blog---please send me all your prayers and thoughts. Whine! Whine!

Actually the Children's Tarot says this is a card of strength and courage---ya, ya---I'll need all I can get---I can deal with real trauma, just not dentists!

I've always seen the 10 of Swords as a bit of overkill--frankly 1 Sword will usually do the job---so get over yourself---oh--is that the message? *Blush*

On a happier note---had a poem " Saturday Night published by Hazel Street Productions
https://www.HazelSt.com--in a small collection The Joy of Life Poetry Collection

My appointment is at 10:00 AM---send me positive energy, PLEASE!

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487876-Ten-of-Swords