*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491313-Water-and-Stars
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#491313 added February 28, 2007 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Water and Stars
signature created by Jem


I pulled The Star from The Herbal Tarot---the first deck I ever owned. The images are gentle and soothing and there is a corresponding herb or plant to each card.

I have been thinking about a young woman who is on my Reiki healing list---and about female maladies---the herb associated with this card is skullcap---appropriate for menstruel issues and a mild nervine and tonic.

The card portrays a young woman at the banks of a stream, pouring water and stars, back into the bubbling brook. When I send Reiki tonight I will use this image in my meditation. I have often found when doing a Reiki healing that the energy flow---especially in children---is light and bubbly---like champagne bubbles---and then slows and thickens as we age. The point of all energy healing is to get that life force flowing again---perhaps to reconnect with our magickal child.

Tonight I will pour water and stars out to the universe...I belive Dom Perignon said of champagne that it was "like drinking stars".

The moon will be full in a few days, I will place a glass in the full moon light and let the water absorb the full moon energy and the distant energy of the stars...and as I'm drinnking starlight and moonlight I'lll remember to send that energy back to the world and especially to that young woman on my healng list.

I've joined the 500 words-a-day challenge that begins tomorrow---so if the blogging is sparse, I'lll connect a link to the book for the challenge.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1214603 by Not Available.


These entries are to be less of a daily, personal blog and more a formal writing exercise. I'm hoping the discipline will spark creativity and ideas. We'll see..*Heart*






© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491313-Water-and-Stars