*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494872-Israfel
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#494872 added March 13, 2007 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
Israfel

ridinghood is croning!


The blues be better today! *Heart* Off from work tomorrow---will take the opportunity to update my resume, and have a hint of a job offer in an MD's office. Going to at least check it out....*Smile*. I heard today that another hospice organization is opening in our area. I am daydreaming of getting on board with them as a nurse-massage therapist....plan to contact them, too. Now that would be the PERFECT job! Will send positive energy in that direction *Right*--so hold that intention for me too----*Kiss*.

Inspired by yesterday's card of the human hand with stigmata---I'm going to create a concrete visualization with that image of the hand and my desired goals on the fingers of the hand---with perhaps a winged heart in the center of the palm instead of the stigmata.

My husband and I when we are out shopping or just meandering around often look for "street treasures"---items left or lost by someone---I often take these items and use them in a collage/assemblage piece----or stick them in a little wall cupboard that houses my "household gods". Today, at work, I found lying on the ground a beautiful guardian angel pin---I tucked it in my pocket---but on coming home realized I'd lost it. Oh well---now it's someone else's "street treasure".

I was going to put the pin in my visualization collage---but I'll find something else----I have a vast collection of ephemera, fibers, what-nots, embellishments, etc. for this kind of thing.

As a substitute for my angel pin I pulled an angel card from the ANGEL BLESSINGS deck. I received the angel ISRAFEL--the angel of music.

None sing so wildly well
as the angel Israfel
and the giddy stars (so legends tell)
Ceasing their hymns, attend the spell of his voice, all mute.
Edgar Allen Poe, Israfel








© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494872-Israfel