*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495351-Israfel---part-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#495351 added March 15, 2007 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Israfel---part 2
signature by crumbled cookie


I created my visualization collage and have placed it at my computer desk so I can be inspired by its energies on a daily basis. It's on a 6" x 6" square of orange cardstock---orange the color of vitality and will----and on it I've placed images of hands and spirals that connect me to Reiki energy. And I found my "guardian angel" pin on my desk at work this morning---after assuming it had been lost---so that is on the collage, also.

The angel blessing card for Israfel depicts the angel sitting high in the branches of a tree---playing a lute---while an old woman gazes upward listening and watching.

Angelic music is more of a vibration than merely sound waves---it is a pulsation that open us to wisdom, love and Oneness with God. Music helps us to vibrate and to feel.

Listening to Jean Luc Ponty as I write this----glorious jazz violin riffs that energize and excite. But all good music is an expression of the Divine.

Keep your ears attuned to the rustlings in the breeze---an angel may be calling your name.

Blessings!





© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495351-Israfel---part-2