*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498588-and-the-wheel-turnsand-the-wheel-turns
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#498588 added March 30, 2007 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
and the wheel turns...and the wheel turns


tired brain signature


The last several days have become a blur of helping my son and his family re-organize, and continue to get on with their lives after the fire. They have found a place to rent while their home is being gutted and rebuilt. Demolition on the interior of the house begins Monday---perhaps 6 months of work involved. Thankfully the structure of the house and the roof were undamaged. And thank the heavens for insurance! Friends and community have been helpful and kind and we are all inching toward some degree of normalcy. Ironically, the day after my son's house fire, brush fires destroyed other homes in the same area of Lehigh Acres, Fl. How fragile and tenuous our lives are!


My writing muse seems to be on hiatus----perhaps she will soon return.

Till then---I'll be blogging intermittently and hoping the creative spark hasn't completely withered away.






© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498588-and-the-wheel-turnsand-the-wheel-turns