*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505161-Koninginnedag----Aries-30
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#505161 added April 30, 2007 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
Koninginnedag----Aries 30


little ridinghood by Aunt SunKiss

Today is Koninginnedag a national holiday in the Netherlands to celebrate the Queen's birthday----the color of the celebration is orange----William of Orange---ya know----found all this out perusing "The Writer's Cramp - Poetry Week today!

The card oracle I used today was the Sabian Symbols and Aries 30 speaks about community and family. I have a large, connected family brood in reality----but also this virtual brood here at Writing.Com.

I want to thank Kåre Enga in Montana for his recent link to an article about perfectionism...

And why I write quantity instead of quality (perfectionism) :
http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/careerist/30301


I have been in a writing slump and needed to hear the words about just writing to write...to flex the writing muscles and keep them supple....fortunately the Writer's Cramp is hosting poetry week this time around and I've decided I'm going to write to the daily prompt...without expectation of good writing...just to get something out there...

Today's offering:
 Koninginnedag  (E)
a Dutch Tanka for the Writer's Cramp
#1255827 by ridinghhood-p.boutilier



Each thought that is welcomed and recorded is a nest egg by the side of which more wil be laid. Henry David Thoreau






© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505161-Koninginnedag----Aries-30