*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509581-9-of-Pentacles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#509581 added May 19, 2007 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
9 of Pentacles
Got to update the blog...update the blog!

I pulled the 9 of Pentacles on Mother's Day...or it pulled me...not sure which.

A lovely, elegant woman stands in a lush vineyard...on her left gloved hand perches a pet peregrine falcon...the right hand turned palm downward...absorbing/blessing the earth energies...at the bottom of the card...a snail ambles across the soil.

I thought this was a beautiful image for Mother's Day...describing fruitfullness, abundance, reverence for the Earth....and the alchemical message...as above so below...with one hand stretched to the heavens, and one hand stretched to the earth.....and in-between...there is heaven, I suppose.

I begin a new job on Monday...I am moving away from direct bedside nursing care...so stepping into new territory here. What I have been searching for is how to maximize my "quality of life". I've been a nurse for over 30 years, worked as a massage therapist---I'm tired---and to use a trite phrase--"burned out"---I'm tired of working week-ends and holidays, tired of showing up to assist during hurricanes/storms----I want to be selfish and find more time for me, my husband, my son and the grandkids, my friends. I guess I'll never be Mother Teresa.

Went out last night to listen to live music...it was such a delight! A little coffeshop/restaurant...Bayshore Coffee Company....the band Princess Robin & the Crispy Cats---they did some old gospel, Southern rock, their own quirky take on old rock n roll....and some wonderful original material....

and a voice cries out only the love remains,
let only the love remain....

BLESSINGS!


 Tres Leches  (13+)
Mother's Day 2007---the milk of human kindness
#1263158 by ridinghhood-p.boutilier



9 of Pentacles,  fulfillment, a private world of pleasure









http://www.alleged.org.uk/pdc/tarot/coins-9-png.html

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509581-9-of-Pentacles