*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509931-Almost-there
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#509931 added May 21, 2007 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
Almost there
I wanted to reach 20,000 views by tonight (the 20th) while I was still apartment sitting. That ends Tuesday the 22nd and then I will not have as much free quiet alone time. But since I'm 21 days into a 'blue' month, I might try to tough it out and continue with daily entries..

I've reached 19,953. Which I shouldn't complain about since everyone seems to have been gone this weekend. When I needed a rush, there was a fizzle ...

So:

1. I tired to blog every day ... Yep. Did that.
2. I wanted to reach out to new bloggers and invite them to read my blog. Yep, did that too. I increased the number of unique WDC members reading my blog from under 119 to 144. Of course, only half leave comments *Rolleyes*
3. I wanted to read all my favorites twice. I didn't quite make it down my list twice ...
4. I wanted to send e-mails to those I hadn't heard from in a while. Started to do that with positive results. *Smile*
5. I wanted to send e-mails to all my friends with a blog link ... didn't do this, but it is still a good idea.
6. I tried to think of interesting entries ... failed miserably.
7. I wanted to imbed a poll ... that I did.
8. I wanted to keep to short blog entries. I'm struggling with that but they have been shorter.

So was it worth it? Not really. I did meet some new people and spent a lot of time reading which was good. Unfortunately, I'm behind in my writing goals, which may need to become a priority again and blogging may be curtailed in June. My site anniversary is in June and I'll be needing to decide how to redo my portfolio as my upgrade expires end of July. So I'll be focused elsewhere.

That means I'll blog, but just not as much or often. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509931-Almost-there