*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512545-2-am-talks-a-Fathers-day-poem--of-sorts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#512545 added June 2, 2007 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
2 a.m. 'talks', a Father's day poem ... of sorts
Well, the following poem includes a couple graphic words and although I don't think they are too much, you might. So don't open the popnote to this "Father's Day Poem" if you are offended by sex.

2 a.m. 'talks'

IMAGES:

White torches of yucca; lavender drooping flowers of comfrey; white fragrant lily full of pollen; purple finches cavorting; sweet privet.

Red lily; yucca's ivory bells at sunset; strolling down the sidewalks listening to the guitar strums and raw voice amid the evening's scent of linden.

EVENING THOUGHTS:

It was necessary not to have another 'blue' month. Perfection is overrated and easily leads to unwanted stress. It is enough to write when I am inspired and share when I want to share.

My cousin mentioned smoked whitefish from Barcelona when I called. She wants me to visit. It's been 4 years since she encouraged me to pack the car and leave. At this time of year, the waters of Lake Chautauqua beckon. And I could even stay at the camp and view the crayfish as big as lobsters. But I'd have to slay some personal dragons. Perhaps lure them with bluegills and bass?
0581

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512545-2-am-talks-a-Fathers-day-poem--of-sorts