*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516180-6-19-07
by cincin
Rated: E · Book · Women's · #1276876
Hope you enjoy my hopes and inspirations. Writing to scare away the fears.
#516180 added June 19, 2007 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
6-19-07
So far so good. Amazing I still say that after all these years.
Feel like I'm just getting ready to scale the top of the mountain but start to slip and hang by a fingernail. I grab on with every force available in my body. I care not if there is painful; I look only up, up, up. Beads of sweat pour from my face while a chill runs down my spine. Gearing up to lift myself up and bounce into the sky. Keep in mind, once I can look down and see the journey in perspective, I will smile at the simplistic notions that I have carried along with me.

Thoughts are things. God and soul is forever. I am from God and God is in me; same as everybody else. Now that our history has proven this to be true; that the witness directly influences the outcome of reality; we must make the necessary concept changes and alterations so that we can adapt. Our destiny is to fulfill the ultimate responsibility of the human race. We function with limitations of time and omens of death but we are in this together whether we like it or not. The fact that we exist is the proof of our responsibility to one another. We know we are all different but that fact still bothers most. Let those that understand the newly discovered capabilities that will affect all future generations of people to come gather together. Let our wise guide us into an idealistic dream of peace and harmony for all. Oh, God, deliver our minds away from hatred.

I feel that I am on the verge of coming into a major realization. Not sure if it is about me or what I have done or what I may really desire or what direction I feel like going toward but I am reaping the benefits of my new philosophy. I feel the resistance against my best intentions. That little girl's voice can be pretty loud sometimes. The sound takes a hold of me. The first thought when I wake up. Then I work all day on resisting that thought. My last thought before I go to bed is “NO!” No hoisting me away from the safety of my zenith, my solid ground. No way will I go back to the slippery slopes and rocky falls. I am at the brink, ready to pop, gearing in for a landing. I am resting on my beliefs because they are linked to scientific discovery. I am a vibration. My thoughts generate the circumstances of my mind and life experience.

Maybe I will surprise myself. Maybe I will start to believe that I can fly and make the sky my limit.
cincin

© Copyright 2007 cincin (UN: cincincz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cincin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516180-6-19-07