*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519897-why-we-are-here
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#519897 added July 11, 2007 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
why we are here
There lies a supreme Will, there is law of Entropy. And we have a starting Point that is the Big Bang it may not big enough that time but now it is really big
The supreme will had created the entropy because it solves the most important purpose of creating the necessity of change. The big bang had created the world with enormous energy but the Entropy was on the work at same time, it is the supreme Will that had to devised the system of dynamic component required for the resetting the order So it has created the Living molecule with consciousness These living molecules contains DNA and RNA they serve not only life code for the molecules but also the code for the civilization as a whole. By the process of natural selection it has created the Personalities and leaders and with rough estimation... the followers and that’s how we reach here, where we are now .There was a need for dynamic order after Big Bangs and the living molecule that was the products band it self is develop enough to take care of the universe .There is hardly any deviation in order due to the Entropy and there is all likelihood that our science will catch the levels when we will able to do a sort of Universe Engineering to keep the order and to help the civilization to move in the direction of the supreme will. So very purpose of our being is an instrument to keep that supreme wills order. Now who is prime the will, we conscious human being or the universe or they all are one and same.

© Copyright 2007 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519897-why-we-are-here