*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524257-part-3
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#524257 added July 28, 2007 at 5:03pm
Restrictions: None
part 3
Can I perceive my self the part of universe independent of the social configuration and the psychological entity I am .How I am connected to the universe…. Why I need to have a connection ….
What I want to prove in the end the this session That I can move the thing or least forecast the thing or can co- relate the things/events more acceptably, but why at all the question arise now …. This may be the my way to fulfill my interest……… the interests those are not much differ from many others or it may not be clear at this stage.
I can see the stage when all tongue twisting and high sounded phrases will fall short of the thought moment and one need to go with the feel and the experience one is subjected to.
So I can land on Mars surface scan the surface or can feel the gravity waves and feel the distribution corresponding to the half- proved formulas. Who will believe it or how can I believe it. What are materialistic and Spiritual (not religious sense) preparation are required to take such exercises. It may prove my own foolish paradise but it has salability and I have nothing to loose. If in the end it proves to be system of complete foolishness…. I have still reason to be happy because it is Complete….if. I am accepting something It must have some acceptability The major part of the experience looses in translation in language because the language embedded with filtration process Because it develop through process and it will not support too many ideas and it inherently contradict them.
One need to have some symbolism that mind should accept due the its own inclination or the social order and then let mind to flow with imagination and mental picture so formed can be decoded to more physical forms .What should be the target form the whole exercise… Peace and prosperity for the whole human race.

We are not sure if the peace and prosperity have a single meaning for world or it has got its due importance in Supreme Will Charter .Or the issue is too small to have any impact in universal order. Some religion have the extensive system for the symbolism and there lies thousand of years of believing (it is not in Genes). I am also belongs to those people though not sharing the common belief SO FAR.

I will try to follow something on those lines…

© Copyright 2007 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524257-part-3