*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528564-strategywork-place
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#528564 added August 16, 2007 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
strategy.....work place.....
What I am doing,
I am taking the things little easier but why, it may be because I am not able to handle the pressure well and I have made virtual world of my own.
Or I have some believing in my own empirical relations or the intuition
Or I have some believing in the destiny
Or every thing is happening as per the logical sense and it is the fault of other those can not see the simple truth.
Or I have additional ability to take the risk,
Or it is something that normal is not a comfortable for me.
But what is truth the more correct question is what will be the future. And with some limitation the future is truth That means the truth is yet to be define and as a special case the truth can be cook provided the intergraded can be managed, So different from common opinion will I be able to manage. I should, because It is my subject and I need to work in athortive way. No one else can do it better then me I have to believe me and I have reason to do so.
The drive is OK but I need to work out the strategy. I need to live in present and day dreams and other associated distraction should be avoided.
What else………….it is blank now.
The ability to explain and understand is differ from managing the show and quite different fro the ability to design the show.
It is the point where my mind has a slip……..it’s really a void… no direction, waiting for a surge.
This is the situation before staring a hopeless story of any kind.
But I will do something about
Need to create the live characters and the most important thing is to play my role as effectively as possible, lets set the ball rolling and rest can be take care of.

Better if I take my weekly off tomorrow.




© Copyright 2007 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528564-strategywork-place