*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529879-Kilmers-Kat-Cats
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#529879 added August 22, 2007 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Kilmer's Kat. Cats?
Kilmer's Kat

I think that I shall never hear
a sound as soothing as a purr,
and whether comes snow, rain or fog,
a cat annoying as a dog.

© Kåre Enga [164.198a] 2007 août 22

Okay, it's more than insipid, but I'm a cat lover! (like dogs too and they like me)

There was an article today about the ancestors of 'domestic' cats (when you find one that will wash and iron I'll call them domestic ... okay?):

Wild Cat Ancestors article
Scottish cat photo
Wild cat photo
Map of distibution of subspecies

As for the weather: brutal, 94º.

And n.o.w. onto BLOGVILLE:

iconoclast37 hasn't been feeling well and is looking for her lost Muse. Send back to Florida when found ...

Mrs. Whatsit has a new dog. I suggested the name Ralph, even though it's a little, Southern, hyper, black-brown and white-booted she-dog. Maybe Betty Lou? I once had a cat that would've suggested: Dinner.

Lauriemariepea speaks in tones philosophical, of allergies and civilty.

Fallser is back in Philly looking for someone who can help her with a sig (something about the 5 fishes of the Schuykill River) She visited Maine (but no photos *Frown* yet) and is trying to find time to write. She has two children. *Rolleyes* Those of you with kids know all about that!

SSTheWriter is still in Chilly Philly (68º), waiting for school to start in NYC and the uncertainty that that brings.

Grifter has got a new haircut and is purring ... well his cat is ... and has two interesting entries about MMA = Mixed Martial Arts: "Invalid Entry and "Invalid Entry.

Tomorrow/Friday, I shall share my four line poems for Brooke Astor, Lady Bird Johnson and Leona Helmsley. *Rolleyes*

Update: "Speak soft my name is stuck on 499 views. Help!
23,120

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529879-Kilmers-Kat-Cats